September 18 - October 30th, 2018
Our 7-week PMI-ACP study course prepares you for the PMI-ACP exam by guiding you through the Agile Certification Requirements. Classes are now offered for Fall of 2018. If you are interested in attending the class, please see our registration page to sign up.
To receive the discounted PMI-NEW member price, you must be a PMI-NEW chapter member before you register. If you become a PMI-NEW member after you register, you do not qualify for the discount.
1825 N Bluemound Drive
Directions, parking maps, and floor plans may be found at www.fvtc.edu/appleton. FVTC is a tobacco free campus.
Classes are held every Tuesday night 6:00pm beginning September 18 through October 30th.
PMI NEW Chapter Member Price: $575
Non-PMI NEW Chapter Member Price: $675
Class Dates & Times:
During the seven weekly classes we'll cover:
- Class-1, Ch.1-2 (Introduction and Agile Framework)
- Class-2, Ch.3 (Value-Driven Delivery)
- Class-3, Ch.4 (Stakeholder Engagement)
- Class-4, Ch.5 (Boosting Team Performance Practice) & Ch.1-4 Review
- Class-5, Ch. 6 (Adaptive Planning)
- Class-6, Ch. 7 (Problem Detection and Resolution)
- Class-7, Ch. 8 (Continuous Improvement)
Your registration fee includes:
- Examination Prep book
- Light dinner each night
- 7 or more days prior to start day = full refund less a $50 processing fee
- 7 to 3 days prior to start day = 50% refund
- Fewer than 3 days prior to start day = no refund
PMI-NEW may cancel the course at its discretion prior to the start date. If this occurs, participants will receive full refunds.
Member Registration Discount
To receive the PMI-NEW chapter member discount, you must be a PMI-NEW member before registering for the class. The membership discount will not be given if you join PMI after registering for the class. Also note, if you join the chapter right before the class, please wait 48 to 72 hours before registering to ensure that your membership is recognized during registration.
Speaker: Team Taught
The course is taught by a team of experienced instructors from a variety of industries. All are PMI-ACP certified and are experienced Agile practitioners.
Please refer to the PMI website for more information about the PMI-ACP Exam requirements and contact us if you have additional questions. Check our Upcoming Events page to view classes in your area and sign up.