One of the most important things our Chapter does is support its members in their pursuit and continuation of professional certification. The Chapter offers study courses for those who are preparing to take the PMP or CAPM exam as well as many opportunities to earn PDUs through our events and volunteer opportunities. You can learn more about PDUs at the Project Management Institute website. PMI offers the following credentials:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) - for experienced project managers.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) - for project team members and entry-level project managers.
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) - for individuals managing multiple projects in a structured program
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) - for individuals using Agile PM Methods
- Risk Management Professional (RMP) - for individuals who manage risk
- Scheduling Professional (SP) - for those with expertise in managing and maintaining schedules
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) - for those involved in management of one or more project portfolios
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) - for those working in business analysis