Our world is changing rapidly and many of us are struggling to keep pace, but the rate of change will only continue to increase. According to IBM, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created each day and 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last two years. A feeling of frustration, stress and overwhelm is leading to burnout, health & family challenges and an overall lack of happiness. So what can you do to shift from merely surviving to THRIVING both personally and professionally?
Join us on a journey with speaker Michael Hahn to discover the tools, skills and strategies to unleash your inner hero!
Our speaker Michael Hahn will inspire you to:
• ‘Design a Winnable Game’ for yourself, team and organization
• ‘Assume Positive Intent’ in the face of pressure, change and deadlines
• Learn practical tools to metabolize stress, ’Choose Happiness’ and transform your team/work environment from Surviving to Thriving
- Arrival and Social Networking 5:30 PM
- Orientation 5:30 PM
- Dinner 6:00 PM
- Speaker 7:00 PM
- Closing 8:00 PM
- Webcast site opens at 6:30 PM
- Business Meeting starts at 6:40pm and ends approximately at 6:55pm
- Speaker’s Presentation starts at 7pm and ends approximately at 8pm
Speaker: Michael Hahn, MBA
Bio: Michael Hahn is an expert on culture, leadership and high performance teams. He is the author of Hero Habits: The Guide to Thriving in Corporate America and in Life and is a highly sought-after speaker on organizational culture, employee engagement and behavior change. He his work has been featured in Inc. Magazine, Chicago Business Journal, StartUp Magazine, Chicago Business Journal and Chicago Tribune. He brings high energy, intense passion and humorous style to inspire audiences to embrace their inner hero. Michael is Internationally certified and holds a dual M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship & Leadership and Change Management from DePaul University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from NIU. He has 20+ years of corporate experience in Finance, Strategy, Business Development, HR and Corporate Relations.