The Director of Mentorship is responsible for administering the Mentorship program. In this role theDirector of Membership is responsible paring and monitoring Mentor-Mentee relationships.
- Receive, review and approve mentor applications
- Receive, review and approve mentee applications
- Pair mentors and mentees
- Monitor Mentor-Mentee relationships periodically
Responsibilities and Time-sensitive Activities
- Report summary of mentorship program activities monthly
- Produce mentorship announcements, as needed
- Check-in with mentorship participants, validate success, and solicit improvements
Volunteer Time Commitment
4 – 5 hours per month
Backup or Emergency Plan
In the event that the Director of Mentorship cannot fulfill their role for an interim or extended period oftime, the VP of Outreach will select another director to take their place or perform the role in the interim.