Title: PMP Exam Prep Course Classroom Assistant
Reports To: Director of PMP Certification
The classroom assistant provides administrative and logistical help during a Chapter PMP Exam Prep Course. By taking direction and guidance from the Director of Certification, the classroom assistant helps with logistical efforts prior to the course start, and is also the primary contact for the daily administration of each session to ensure students and instructors have the materials and information for a successful course. The classroom assistant will receive 50% off the registration fee for the PMP Exam Prep Course.
- Order, coordinate, set up food and beverages
- Record and track attendance
- Pick up miscellaneous supplies, copies, etc. as needed
- Arrive early to make sure room is ready and clean. Check room for cleanliness before departing
- Assist instructors with set up as needed
- 1st contact for students with any questions or concerns and routes questions to director of certification as needed
- Complete expense reports for any personal purchases for the class
- Monitor cell phone prior to and during class sessions to serve as contact for instructors (to confirm class schedules & location)
- Send updates to the class via email as required
- Contact the Director of Certification with any problems/issues/concerns
- After each day's session, provide a brief email updating the Director of Certification on missing students, feedback on an instructor, overall impressions, etc.
- Submit a completed attendance roster for each class at the end of the course
- Commitment to attend each class session and willingness to perform duties outlined in the Responsibilities section
- Must have a cell phone in order to receive important messages prior to and during class sessions
- Willing to use personal credit card for reimbursed class purchases
- About 2 hours prior to 1st class start
- About 30 minutes additional for each day's session
Class Discount Process
The classroom assistant will receive 50% off the registration fee for the PMP Exam Prep Course for successfully completing the suties described above. When registering for the course, the class assistant is responsible for paying 100% of the registration fee. Upon successful completion of the course and fulfilling all of the class assistant responsibilities, the assistant will receive a refund of 50% of the PMP Exam Prep Course registration fee.